Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Texas Equals Muggy

What they say about Texas, it's true. I took a shower this afternoon and then my hair didn't dry for like three hours ;)
Granted, I was in an air-conditioned hotel room, but still--weird. Life is just weird sometimes, like me detouring to Boston instead of just going to Tyler like I was supposed to. But I'm in Texas again, and I know it's the right thing. It's that gut feeling, that heart's assurance. Even as I'm scared of being away from my family and friends and boyfriend, I want to do this. But I need to stop trying to do it in my own strength. I am going into this with God holding my hand, and the only who keeps trying to pull away. I want to be there with Him, soaking in His life.
I am going to be okay. I would love prayer for the next months, whoever prays that is reading this.

Love from Texas,
Camila

2 comments:

  1. God has so many great things for you over these next five months my love...like you said, rest in His strength and love. He is taking care of you...and I am always praying for you.

    Love,
    Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. thanks love. :)
    looking forward to getting to the base in the afternoon tomorrow :)

    love you too!

    -me

    ReplyDelete