Friday, November 13, 2009

Outreach...in one post? I don't think so

So I know it's been just about forever since I wrote, otherwise known as almost a month, but I am now back in Texas as of Tuesday morning and I am bursting with everything that God has done and is continuing to do now! :) Wow, that was a long sentence! Were you out of breath reading it? I was. ;)
So, wow...How do I explain my outreach in Brazil when I haven't even completely processed and communicated what happened in my lecture phase? Well, let's just say that God not only used me to bless people in Brazil, but I really fell in love with the country, the people, the culture, and the work that he's doing there. Even when we were told to pray about where God wanted us to go on outreach, my heart was jumping out of my chest for Brazil, and it still is.
Some of the main things that we did were street evangelism and working with all sorts of schools, as well as partnering with both the Recife (a main city in Brazil)base and a church. I was actually a clown for my outreach, so I got to see a lot of kids smile and laugh at our skits. I was also a part of a drama called Silent Movie, which helps people understand the seriousness of battle in spiritual warfare. It was a little too heavy to do for some of the younger audiences, but we got to do it at churches and the beach. (for evangelism)
I will write more later, when I can really gather my thoughts and write cohesively. I have 4 hours 15 minutes sleep last night. ;)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete