Saturday, June 7, 2008

wow it's been forever. :)

okay so...I can't believe it's been this long since I posted about my life!
so much has happened.
let me see if I can catch you guys up. ;)
since August 2007, I have done a lot more than sit on my hands.
In August 2007, I started my first and last year of public high school. It was a lot of transition, but definitely a good challenge and helped me grow in my faith. In the first two months of hip hop, I had two pairs of shoes stolen because I didn't put a lock on my locker. That was a major reality check, and it also made me pretty upset. I put a lock on it. :)
I turned seventeen on October 22nd, at which time I made some solid resolutions, which crumbled by Thanksgiving.
In December 2007, the entire Hervey clan was present for Christmas in California, including my two big brothers (in-law, but we're close). That was amazing.
In January 2008, nothing really amazing happened.
In February 2008, I got back in touch with James, a good friend and someone I'd had a huge crush on for a while. I hadn't talked to him in three years.
In March 2008, I was struggling with Math a lot, and worrying if I was going to pass that stupid (sorry, math lovers) Algebra II.
In April 2008, on the twelfth, James asked me to be his girlfriend. This was interesting and amazing both, considering that it was over skype (IM) and that he lives in Connecticut. However, it's been the greatest adventure for me. I miss him and am planning to visit him this September.
In May 2008, I went to my senior Prom, and it was great, but I was wishing I could dance with James. Then on the 22nd of May, I graduated from high school! :) THAT was an awesome day.
And now it's June. I am off to a week of arts camp with Arts With a Misson, full of amazing times. I'm so excited. I'll write about it when I come back, or I might possibly have computer access this week :)

Love from Arizona,
Me

4 comments:

  1. it has been a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you!! it's great to have heard about stuff going on in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you!! it's great to have heard about stuff going on in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey camila, it's good to see your blog. :D mine is voyager-chronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete