Tuesday, June 24, 2008

summertime

Hey there everyone,
so it's really summer. It's finally sinking in. I suggest all of you go and listen to "Summertime" by Kenny Chesney, for your supreme enjoyment. :)
Anyways, I went to a job interview for In 'N' Out this morning, and I think it went fantastically. We'll see what they thought of me. I am ashamed to say that I've mostly been a lazy bum, and haven't done a lot of productive or constructive things thus far. I am determined to do several things this summer including:
~get a real tan (mostly for the poor people I blind every time they see my white legs :P)
~learn how to cook
~finish writing my novel
~work on my guitar-playing skills
etc. :)

Love you peoples,
Moi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camila, Uncle Bill here...2 comments today .....wow.

    Is it finally sinking in that you are a high school graduate?

    Hope you get the job! I like that chain...I am sure you have seen the tiny verses on the bottom of their cups, or at least there used to be.

    Gotta go.

    ReplyDelete