Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So much happens in two weeks...

So it's me again. Last week was amazing, painful, and insane all at the same time. Claude Bonjour came and spoke on the Father heart of God. and it just broke me, in a really good way. I was able to really accept and invite God's love in a real way, and it is already making such a difference. I am getting along with people pretty well, but I can always use more grace, wisdom, and understanding. I also still need $140 for my tuition, and then I'm raising about $1500-$2500 for outreach, so you can be praying for insight on who to call and whatnot. Otherwise, I really need prayer for perfect peace, and for me to keep my heart set on God. I am so excited about what God's going to do in the next few months!!!

Love in Him,
Camila

1 comment:

  1. This is all so exciting! :)
    Praying for ya always, and I'll give money when I have it! :)

    God bless you my love.

    ReplyDelete