Friday, July 24, 2009

time flies so slow...

How is it possible that a week can go that fast? It's already Thursday evening! It's been a good week overall, with God challenging and stretching me. I am on a deadline for getting some finance needs met. I have to get all of my tuition in by the end of July, and I still need $140. I know that God will provide, and I am calling around, but I would appreciate your prayers for that money to come in.
On a much more exciting note, I finally know where I'm going on Outreach!! There are three groups of us, and we're going to three different places. My destination is Brazil, and I am so off-the-charts excited! We're going to be doing a lot of street evangelism, creative expression stuff, soccer camps, teaching classes, and it's going to be AMAZING. I knew it was Brazil when they gave us the three choices to ask God about because my heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest! No, really. Ask anyone in my DTS. I am so excited. Thank God for peace!
Whew. I'm learning so much in so little time. God is incredible. Praise him!

~Camila~

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete