Monday, July 19, 2010

Staying up late can have benefits.

I was thinking about how to simplify my life rather late at night when inspiration struck. I have it here in the form of an acronym because I wanted to chew over the concepts, and what better way to do that than writing it?

Stay focused on one thing at a time.

Indulge in interests—but schedule them in.

Minimize time wasted.

Prioritize activities and people.

Less stuff.

Imagine the ideal in your life--and then work toward it.

Feel free to say no.

You can’t do it alone.


I have a feeling that following this will help me a lot in balancing out my life, but I definitely can't do it without God's help. So this is one of the things I'm going to be working toward. One of those "interests" I'm scheduling in is a lot more writing time. The way to improve in writing is to write--and to write a lot. So this is a thrown together combination plate of what I've been thinking about recently. Maybe I'll give you all a more coherent post one of these days ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment