Thursday, July 15, 2010

HELLO!

I sort of feel like I'm resurrecting this blog from the funk it's been in for 2 months, along with its writer. That doesn't mean there weren't some amazing times, but it has been an odd stage since I got back from Texas and the ministry just sort of stopped. I am going to try out a bible study/hangout group with several high school girls I know, so hopefully that'll be a good way to pour in some of the knowledge and wisdom and also hear their hearts as well. :)
Right now my life is pretty low-key, although my relationship with God is great. I feel very close to him, connected in honesty and truth. It's a good place to be.
I am also looking for a job, having applied at Frys supermarket and Starbucks, and hoping one of those works out :)
I have a lot of scattered thoughts right now, but I just thought I should get back on the blogtrain and this has got me going again, so that's a start. :)
Love you all and hope this post finds you well in both body and spirit!

joyfully,
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment