Friday, July 4, 2008

why?

Hello all,
I called this post "why?" because I think that is the question that is asked most often by children and least often by adults. I think that we miss something important when we don't ask it.
As is probably apparent, I am in a pensive mood about various things. This is the best time to write. :)
My summer is not terribly eventful right now, but it is peaceful. I am getting a lot of swimming and free-reading time in these days. And blogging time ;)

Adieu for now,
moi

4 comments:

  1. hey love i checked out your page and am glad you seem to have a lot to keep you busy this summer and I pray for the best. I am going to do my best to keep up on your blogs and staying in touch I know I havent alway been good at staying touch but know I'm thinking of you MWAH! love you cousin and let me know how the interview went .

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Becca! :)
    I'm glad you like my blog.
    yeah, let's keep in touch.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why! I've noticed the exact same thing. I read something down that line in the bible (one of Solomon's books) one time, but I had forgotten about it. The fool stops asking why (not a direct quote). Thanks for reminding me.
    So, does that make children wise, and adults fools? Probably. But then it says that wisdom comes with age, so you kind of get in a mess. But, in any case, adults should start asking why more often, and I know I should.
    Nice blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your thoughts...and I'm glad it wasn't just empty fluff I was writing. Sometimes I just write and don't THINK :P
    thanks bro!

    ReplyDelete