Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life in the crazy lane

Hey everyone,
it's me again. I had an amazing day, but it was also tiring as well. I am feeling more comfortable and also less comfortable with college, in that I like it but it is also more challenging. Which is good. I think I confuse myself sometimes ;)
Anyway, for anyone who was hoping for some details of my trip to New Haven, I am writing a little bit here. I was going mostly to visit my boyfriend James and his family, and that was a wonderful time. But some memories are cheapened when spread over a page, so I won't say too much about it.
College is crazy, and challenging, and good for me. I am learning to work hard at things I may or may not like to do. It's an important skill. And when I want to slack off, I have the incentive of getting online to blog, or e-mail, or facebook, or talk to James. It keeps me on track.
So I'm taking Spanish, Drawing I, Math, and Introduction to Fiction Writing. They keep me busy, but I have good teachers, and I am confident that I can do well. I'll just do my best.
I suppose I don't have a lot more to write about, so tata for now.

Never forget Him,
moi

No comments:

Post a Comment