Friday, September 19, 2008

My First Long Short Story

Hey Everyone,
so I'm in this amazing Creative Writing class at MCC, and my 8-15 page short story was due this week. Well...it's the first long short story I've ever written, and I've been fussy and jittery over it all week. I finally finished it yesterday for me class last night, and I am really happy with it. :)
It's 12 pages double-spaced, and much more serious and intense than any of my other stuff :)
Writing is so fun.
Apart from that, I am just continuing to learn and work, on school and on singing and on relationships. There's always more to learn about the people around you :)
For anyone who's sad, remember that there's Someone who always cares and will always listen. :)


Never Forget (Him),
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment