Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a week of turmoil, finally concluded

Hey all,
this week was definitely pretty ground-shaking. It rocked me to the core of everything I am and made me question if I am even close to qualified for furthering God's Kingdom. Now I know that the answer is no, and if I had answered yes that I would be in a very dangerous place. I am begging God to break me of my pride, and I can tell that he is delighted with my prayer, because he's doing it! I am so grateful. I'm so sick of what I've become, so full of selfishness and self-consciousness. I am so looking forward to what he's going to bring forth as I love him and receive his love. He is so good!
I just found out the costs for Brazil are $2, 200. I would ask you to think and pray about giving towards this outreach (any amount helps) , but even if that's out of the realm of possibility I would appreciate you praying for the time now and the place that God is preparing. He is already doing so much; I can't wait to see what he does next!

just going to give you my address here in case God leads you to give:


YWAM DTS-KK

P.O. Box 3000

Garden Valley, TX 75571-3000



Love in Him,
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment