Monday, May 7, 2007

Mondays are Opportunities for Good Attitudes and Hard Work

Hey All,
it's Monday again. I am determined to get a lot of work done, catch up, and feel really good about it. Please pray about the choice of a school for me next year. Mom and Dad are still figuring that out. Anyways, this'll be a shorty because I really don't have much time to do ANYTHING but school. But for all of you discovering my blog that I know and love, know that I miss you. I miss so many people all over the world. I HATE time zones.
With that said, even through my crazy MK life, God is good and faithful. I am grateful that he's there for me to come back to, even when i wonder and fall into swamps.
A few random thoughts...
~I'm thinking about writing a stream of consciousness book :D wouldn't that be fun to try to read? :P
~I am SO looking forward to real school next year!

Alrighty. Time to sign off.

Never Forget,
Camila

1 comment:

  1. Why hello.
    Firstly, very cool blog. :D
    Hmm, yes, school. I know what you mean there. As for time zones, yes, they are indeed a neusance. And all it would take to get rid of them is flatening out the earth and getting the subsiquent, um, shape, to orbit around the sun so the surface on which people live is always facing the sun! It'd be just that simple.
    Ooo, a stream of consciousness book. That does sound like fun. lol
    Good for you. I'm looking forward to summer. ;)

    Ron Man

    ReplyDelete