Monday, May 21, 2007

My Sister's Graduation (and of course etcetera)

Dear Humanity in General,
I went to my sister Emily's graduation from college this morning.
But I went through a lot just to get here. :P
On Friday morning, my family and I started out on a drive
that lasted about 25 hours. My parents drove overnight and
my brother and I tried to sleep.
Anyways, enough complaining.
This morning, I wore a very not warm outfit and it was drizzling and very cold.
Thankfully, there was a fleece blanket and my sister Felisa and I wrapped it around
ourselves. So we were warm.
And of course. my etcetera.
Life is crazy but you gotta love it. :D

Never Forget,
Camila


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an interesting weekend...You should have dressed warmer given the weather. Overall, it sounds like you had fun ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so give us a bright side? what was the good part of ur day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To KOC: I did have fun :D

    To jouba: I changed it. :)

    ReplyDelete