Sunday, January 18, 2009

First weekend here

Hey everyone,
it was great to sleep in yesterday, after waking up at 7:30 or earlier the last few days. Yesterday was so cold, and they chose that one to walk us around Boston for a tour of all the historical sites. I'm not saying that it wasn't fun, but it was so cold that we had to stop inside Borders just to get warm for a while! We went back to the base and then most of us went sledding. That was fun, but pretty painful. I mean, you don't always stay on the sled. It was worth it though. Because it was so cold, it was also icy, which makes for a really fast run. Everyone here is nice, and I get along with them. I'm sure it'll be a great seven months.

signing off,
Camila

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to be kept updated on your experience, Camila! Thanks for sharing these snapshots with us...I look forward to continuing to see what God does through these next months. :)

    Love and hugs to you,
    Kiersti

    ReplyDelete