Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Haven

hey everyone,
I'm here in New Haven finally. I actually got in closer to 8 than 9 last night, so that was lovely. It was a long day of traveling with two plane trips and a shuttle from the airport, but it was all worth it when I got here. The weather was crisp with an aftertaste of rapture. I love it here. I think I'm going to do just fine with the winter.
So...I'm happy. I'm here with James and his family for a bit before I head off on my very own adventure. God has lots in store for me. There's a lot on my heart and mind regarding Boston and the DTS, but for right now, I'm just going to enjoy the time I have. I'm going to live each moment to its fullest, relax, love where I am, and keep getting closer to God.

Signing off for now,
Camila

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you've arrived and are enjoying your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you, dear godsister! May this truly be a blessed semester of learning, growing, experiencing and enjoying for you. It was so good to see you before Christmas...I look forward to seeing what these next few months bring for you!

    ReplyDelete