Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beautiful Monday

I don't know if I've ever written about this, but I generally love Mondays, and this was a Beautiful Monday for various reasons. First of all, it was significantly warmer than it was this past week and weekend, and I therefore enjoyed being outside much more. Also after the afternoon class, I got to have a lovely, long, and much-needed nap. I ended up cozily in my sleeping bag until dinner :)
Second, there was the first small group meeting, and it was really good to discuss and hear from each other what we're processing. As some of you know, I am always thinking and my mind never stops--so it was really wonderful to get some of that out :)
Thirdly, God was just...around. And telling me stuff.
Tomorrow can be amazing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment